Saturday, November 15, 2008

What It Is

Been awhile. Ive been busy with the new job and trying to stay on point with my nutrition/training. The new teaching job so far is pretty interesting and has opened me up to a variety of new challenges.
I think the kids can relate to me a little more because of my age, which makes the job a little easier.
I havent given up training though, I still kept my clients in my Methuen gym.
As for my training, I still have been keeping everything short and intense, making the most out of my time training. I have a planned week off in two weeks, which my body is DEFINITELY in need of, so I am kind of looking forward that.

Quick Arms today:

Tri-sets:

Decline Skulls into Bodyweight Extensions into Close Grip Push Ups: 3 sets

100 lbs x 10, 12 extensions, 15 push ups
110 lbs x 8, 10 extensions, 15 push ups
110 lbs x 8, 10 extensions, 15 push ups

Kept rest periods in between 90-120 seconds

Reverse Grip EZ Bar Preachers into EZ Bar Curls into Incline Bench Dumbbell Hammer Curls: 2 sets

60lbs x 12, 80lbs x 10, 20lbers x 10
60lbs x 10, 80lbs x 10, 20lbers x 8

We then did some grip specialization work. Gotta get them forearms bigger!

Keep pushin weight,

Easy

Video Of The Day:

No comments: