Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where Its At

Not going to lie, Ive been slacking big time with the posts. My planned week off begins Wednesday so I have really been pushing my body to its limits when training. I went back to my rest pause style training to really push the threshold. I am hoping that the week off allows for some serious super compensation gains.
As for the teaching job, the kids are awesome and I am really getting along with them.

Todays Back training:

T Bar Row: 2 Sets
315 lbs x 6, 3, 3
315 lbs x 6, 4, 3

Cable Row: 2 Sets
120 lbs x 15, 7, 4
140 lbs x 14, 7, 4

Calbe High Pull: 1 Set
5o lbs x 12, 6, 3

Week off supplement list:
-Rosea Rhodiola (Biotest)
-ZMA (Biotest)
-L-Leucine (Biotest)

Keeping the protein high and the BCAA's coming in. Hopefully I come back heavier!

Video Of The Day:

No comments: