Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Muscle Ink

It's time for a change....I am starting a new job next week at the local High School. This will make life a lot easier and cut down on my stressful travel that I have been dealing with the past two years.
I also have been given an opportunity to submit some physique photos to a new site called Muscle Ink. Hopefully this will get me the chance to get some modeling shoots and show some of the hard work I have been putting into my body the past four years. The site focuses on bodybuilders who have tattoo's. FINALLY, someone catering to people with ink instead of discriminating it.

Photobucket

It is run by Andrew Oye and really shows the more hardcore aspect of bodybuilding. The pictures evoke a wide variety of feelings that I cannot begin to explain. Some show the loneliness one feels in their training quest, while others show the rage and determination needed to succeed.
I am definitely one of the smaller prospects at 5'7" 190lbs, but as we all know I am constantly working on that. Check out the site for updates and hopefully some of my photos!!

http://www.myspace.com/muscleink

Until then, keep PUSHIN' WEIGHT!!!!!!!!

Easy

No comments: